What day is coming up soon when you should let that special someone know just how you feel and express your affection and appreciation?
Ummm.... the correct answer is "tomorrow" and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that. Trick question.
However, since the calendar specifically designates a particular day for these expressions and we know people will be coming into the store looking for the right vehicles for that expression on that day, we wanted to let you know that we are prepared - not as on-the-nose as a heart-shaped box and not as lewd as Samberg/Timberlake's other thing in a box but a box nonetheless!
Remember, it's not so much about the stuff as it's about the experience and this box is all about experiences and sensations:
- Sprucewood Fresh raspberry Shortbread Cookies
- Pukka LOVE tea (organic rose, chamomile & lavender)
- Really Great Goods, lavender & lime epsom salts
- Fenwick Organic Coconut wax candle, Lavender & Eucalyptus
- Laura Slack Raspberry Ganache Valentine Dark Chocolate Bar
- all wrapped in a white Flour Sack Tea Towel
All for $49.95
Of course, you'll find all kinds of Valentine-themed choices around the store - from cards to chocolates to adorable gifts - but this right here is love in a box, Prêt à Aimer!